• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I just solo'ed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats., the rest of your training is going to pick up speed and before you know it you will be on your checkride.:D Well done and welcome to the club.

Way to go, congrats!

Nice job!! That is a very cool accompolishment that not many get to experience. Can't wait to hear about your checkride in a couple of months, keep us posted!

So... u guys wanted to hear about my checkride? well... it happened today! Did pretty well on the oral part and he said i did all of the maneuvers beautifully except for the slip. lol
It wasn't my fault... the plane that i used has this wierd trim tab. I dont think it's aligned properly because it makes the plane want to roll right. So during the slip i gave her full left aileron but i was still drifting to the right, i tried giving it less rudder, but then we weren't losing any altitude. At any rate, i still managed to land, it just wasn't very pretty like the rest of mine. But the dude said "congradulations".

Other than that... am i excited? i dunno... i know i should be... but i think it's because it hasn't settled in yet. Same thing happened with my solo... didnt sink in until about a day after, then i got all excited. hehe

Anyways... thanks for everyone's support. Now only instrument, commercial, cfi, cfii, and cfi multi to go.

Alin10123 said:
So... u guys wanted to hear about my checkride? well... it happened today!

Congratulations! Seven weeks from solo to checkride? You're on the fast track, huh? Keep up the good work, Alin; just the first of many, many checkrides to go.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back