• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I guess my names on "The List" now...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pussies - its called a silca frame pump, learn how to use one. works good lasts along time. CO2 are you kidding me.

5 years as a bicycle mechanic
5 years racing as a junior and cat 3 road/track

LearLove said:
pussies - its called a silca frame pump, learn how to use one. works good lasts along time. CO2 are you kidding me.

5 years as a bicycle mechanic
5 years racing as a junior and cat 3 road/track

No that’s not my “”silca frame pump””
No that’s not my “”silca frame pump users guide””
No that’s not my “”silca frame pump, is my bag baby, book””
Qualify, you don’t even have to finish just qualify for Kona and then you can call me a pussie.

Co2 Plight

Sorry to hear about your plight, it is easily overlooked. Perhaps you should send a letter back to the TSA and inform them that there are 2 CO2 cartriges under EVERY SEAT on the airplane attached to a LIFEVEST, hahahahhaha, that should put a bur in their britches.

Cervelo rocks, im a P3 rider and love it.

steveg said:
especially if you're a Steel fan like me!

Motorola
7-11

Don't know all that much about steel but if I had the $$ to blow I think one of these frames would be cool. That, or a custom Serotta. I've wanted one ever since I saw Davis Phinney and the guys of Coors Light riding them.

Last edited:
shamrock said:
Motorola
7-11

Don't know all that much about steel but if I had the $$ to blow I think one of these frames would be cool. That, or a custom Serotta. I've wanted one ever since I saw Davis Phinney and the guys of Coors Light riding them.

lugged steel - can't be beat, i have a Merckx MX leader the ultimate steel frame behind a custom one from Tom Kelloge or Richard Sachs. I think at the end of this year I'm going to head up to toms place outside KABE and have him work me up one of his lugged steel frames.

www.spectrum-cycles.com

www.richardsachs.com - 50 month + waiting list - holy crap this guy is good

hey shamrock,

tell your boy bobby J to learn how to stay upright. Thats twice now in a tour tt, for a pro bike rider at his level thats pathetic, its like one of us not being able to land in a 10 knot x-wind. Erich Saunders (sp) is right, (in and interview in velonews) he said, "some guys are good but they just can't drive their bike".

I'll take Sean kelly anyday - now thats a real pro, I so miss the days of him racing.

Last edited:
I ride a Litespeed Tuscany with Ultegra and Krysium Wheels. I could not be any happier with the bike. It's a lot better bike than I am a rider.

I had the bike in a Tricor sports case. Hard case. Travel with it quite often and never any problem.

Hey, Shamrock: From Atlanta? Not the same Shamrocks from the Bicycling Forums?

I have aerobars on the bike, and after getting used to them, I like using them and will use them even on a "casual" ride, but never in a group or when I need to manuever.

LearLove said:
www.richardsachs.com - 50 month + waiting list - holy crap this guy is good

Yeah, I saw an article about him a while back when I was visiting my parents in CT. Kind of cool that he's right down the road from where I grew up. (figuratively speaking, CT isn't that big!)

tell your boy bobby J to learn how to stay upright. Thats twice now in a tour tt, for a pro bike rider at his level thats pathetic, its like one of us not being able to land in a 10 knot x-wind. Erich Saunders (sp) is right, (in and interview in velonews) he said, "some guys are good but they just can't drive their bike".

Basso gets booted, Bobby wipes out, and Zabriskie is riding like Rasmussen in the final TT last year. Not a good Tour for CSC. In Bobby's defense though, he did do a large part of the 2004 Tour and won a medal in the Olympics with a broken wrist after Bjarne knocked him over with the team car, so he's not that bad!

I'll take Sean kelly anyday - now thats a real pro, I so miss the days of him racing.

Lance might be the greatest Tour de France rider but myself, I'm partial to somebody like Eddy Merckx who raced (and won) throughout the entire season. I give credit to Basso for at least planning on trying the Giro/Tour double (hopefully he'll be cleared) and I think Boonen is doing the rainbow jersey proud, even if he is getting his a.s.s. kicked by Robbie McEwen! I love watching that guy sprint.

Last edited:
Iceman07 said:
Hey, Shamrock: From Atlanta? Not the same Shamrocks from the Bicycling Forums?

No, I'm not familiar with those forums. Is that Bicycling Magazine? Can you send me a link? I'd much rather talk bikes than get drawn into all the arguments here about how much ASA sucks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back