Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I got to scare TWO instructors on the same flight today!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rumpletumbler said:
you've got about as much chance of getting laid as a redwood in fertile soil I"m thinking. ;)
heheheheheheheheheh

dseagrav said:
Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be scaring people, but it was funny besides ^_^
One of these days you'll end up scaring yourself pretty good and you'll realize just how serious this business is.

Have fun, but not at the expense of the safety and legality of the flight.

One of these days you'll end up scaring yourself pretty good and you'll realize just how serious this business is.
I guarantee it! :(

Minh
(Got cocky with weather once ... was sure I was done for.)

Pilotman2105 said:
Snakum said:
(Got cocky with weather once ... was sure I was done for.)
I've got the St. Cloud city lights in sight! *studiously ignores the snow coming from the clouds (checks VFR cloud distances) 500ft above us!* Ummm... do me a favor and look out at the wing spar for icing...

Jedi_Cheese said:
I've got the St. Cloud city lights in sight! *studiously ignores the snow coming from the clouds (checks VFR cloud distances) 500ft above us!* Ummm... do me a favor and look out at the wing spar for icing...
FU. I had those lights the whole way. Had appropriate visibility and cloud clearance.

Hope you're doing well...

Jedi_Cheese said:
In order to have snow create ice on a plane, you'd have to super cool the plane in some laboratory freezer...then you'd have to find snow that was half melted and fly through it while the plane was still super cooled. I guess I don't understand your reference to snow and the inference that it causes ice.

pilotman2105 said:
FU. I had those lights the whole way. Had appropriate visibility and cloud clearance.

Hope you're doing well...
You move out of town and I never hear from you again! Some friend you are :D (check your PM's)

Latest resources

Back