Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
After playing Airline Manager on Facebook for the past 3 weeks (ya know, to soothe the pain after being teased with recall) I feel I could adequately run an airline.

Anyone else feel this way?

Is anyone else as dizzy as I am right now?

After playing Airline Manager on Facebook for the past 3 weeks (ya know, to soothe the pain after being teased with recall) I feel I could adequately run an airline.

Anyone else feel this way?

Is anyone else as dizzy as I am right now?

I say give it a whirl, you got nothing to lose....its not like the bar is very high.

what game are you talking about?

Airline Manager, on Facebook. It's one of those apps, kinda like Farmville and Mobsters, just not as bad. It's almost as addicting as Flight Control on the iPhone.

Got it. Is it really slow on your computer? I have windows 7. No cracks about windows 7 it is awsome compared to vista.

Anybody else in my age bracket play those Aerobiz games for the Super Nintendo growing up? I know for a fact that if somebody handed me the reins of a small carrier on the East coast named "POOPFART", I could turn it into a global superpower. Or at least I could when I was ten - exposure to the actual airline world has left me a gibbering husk of my former self.

...good times.

All of my pax storm off the airplane with redfaces. Seems they don't appreciate my late flights, oversold seats, mechanical delays, and diversions for weather.

With a record like this, I'm not sure why I haven't been called up to the airlines in real life.

Latest resources

Back