• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

I got it! Idea time!

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
After playing Airline Manager on Facebook for the past 3 weeks (ya know, to soothe the pain after being teased with recall) I feel I could adequately run an airline.

Anyone else feel this way?

Is anyone else as dizzy as I am right now?

txpilot1974

Total Time
After playing Airline Manager on Facebook for the past 3 weeks (ya know, to soothe the pain after being teased with recall) I feel I could adequately run an airline.

I say give it a whirl, you got nothing to lose....its not like the bar is very high.

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
what game are you talking about?

Airline Manager, on Facebook. It's one of those apps, kinda like Farmville and Mobsters, just not as bad. It's almost as addicting as Flight Control on the iPhone.

N813CA

Yeah buddy
Total Time
Got it. Is it really slow on your computer? I have windows 7. No cracks about windows 7 it is awsome compared to vista.

thepotato232

Tuberriffic
Total Time
>0
Anybody else in my age bracket play those Aerobiz games for the Super Nintendo growing up? I know for a fact that if somebody handed me the reins of a small carrier on the East coast named "POOPFART", I could turn it into a global superpower. Or at least I could when I was ten - exposure to the actual airline world has left me a gibbering husk of my former self.

...good times.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
All of my pax storm off the airplane with redfaces. Seems they don't appreciate my late flights, oversold seats, mechanical delays, and diversions for weather.

With a record like this, I'm not sure why I haven't been called up to the airlines in real life.

cldsfr79

Total Time
7000+
Anybody else in my age bracket play those Aerobiz games for the Super Nintendo growing up? I know for a fact that if somebody handed me the reins of a small carrier on the East coast named "POOPFART", I could turn it into a global superpower. Or at least I could when I was ten - exposure to the actual airline world has left me a gibbering husk of my former self.

...good times.

Not only do I have Aerobiz but I have "Aerobiz SuperSonic". Sadly and slightly embarrassed, I can say I'm really good at theses games. I think to be a CEO of a real airline, they first after to master these games. Some of these tools running real airlines would bankrupt their simulated airlines quickly.

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Total

I can see you have availed yourself to the California Prop 215, medical MJ, good for you, knocks the anxiety back doesn't it?
PBR

Flyby1206

Total Time
enuff
Anyone try Airline Mogul? Pretty complex, but fun when you get the hang of it