Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I couldnt resist...I finally clicked on it!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mullet

scattered,covered,chunked
Just watched the clip from the movie, The Aviary movie, the ad keeps popping up in the corner, while I am browsing flightinfo. The movie, written by a furloughed flight attendant, that finally sheds the light on the truth about flight crews and the business. Anybody watched the trailer yet? I loved these self proclaimed experts. I did like the clips of the captain with his hat on while in his seat and also a clip of him drinking a scotch with his blazer on in the the hotel bar.

http://theaviarymovie.com/mainpage.htm

Last edited:
It's a pretty great little movie, actually. I don't think they are claiming to be experts - the girl who made it is a flight attendant and presents the world according to one. I really anjoyed it. I also commend her on her efforts to create something while on fulough and using that time constructively.

If you want an objective opinion here is a review of the film:
http://www.anvilandsprocket.com/review.php?rec=177

I guess I miss spoke, the furloughed f/a never claimed to an expert. Just found the trailer kind of funny with capt. with his hat on, and also being in his uniform at the bar. Just thought somebody in the business would of edited those parts out during the filming process. Reminds me of the movie 'Catch me if you Can' when he comments about, "good ole runway 44".

FA Movie

I don't want to get into it too much - but it makes sense in the context of the movie. The people in those scenes are not who they seem...let's put it that way;)

What part did you take in making the movie?

Latest resources

Back