• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

I couldnt resist...I finally clicked on it!!!

mullet

scattered,covered,chunked
Total Time
15000+
Just watched the clip from the movie, The Aviary movie, the ad keeps popping up in the corner, while I am browsing flightinfo. The movie, written by a furloughed flight attendant, that finally sheds the light on the truth about flight crews and the business. Anybody watched the trailer yet? I loved these self proclaimed experts. I did like the clips of the captain with his hat on while in his seat and also a clip of him drinking a scotch with his blazer on in the the hotel bar.

http://theaviarymovie.com/mainpage.htm

Last edited:
Total Time
20hrs
It's a pretty great little movie, actually. I don't think they are claiming to be experts - the girl who made it is a flight attendant and presents the world according to one. I really anjoyed it. I also commend her on her efforts to create something while on fulough and using that time constructively.

If you want an objective opinion here is a review of the film:
http://www.anvilandsprocket.com/review.php?rec=177

mullet

scattered,covered,chunked
Total Time
15000+
I guess I miss spoke, the furloughed f/a never claimed to an expert. Just found the trailer kind of funny with capt. with his hat on, and also being in his uniform at the bar. Just thought somebody in the business would of edited those parts out during the filming process. Reminds me of the movie 'Catch me if you Can' when he comments about, "good ole runway 44".

Total Time
20hrs
FA Movie

I don't want to get into it too much - but it makes sense in the context of the movie. The people in those scenes are not who they seem...let's put it that way;)

English

Total Time
What part did you take in making the movie?