Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

whaleroast

I like cupcakes
I got a haircut today. Afterwords I went to Applebees and had 3 brewtus beers and a dozen wings. I watched ESPN for a bit, then went home with the freshly cut hair itching my collar. I took a shower, then I had another beer. I went out on the deck and got a suntan, drank 4 more beers and listened to jazz. Smoked a cigarette. Had another beer. Made a grilled cheese for dinner, but I used Oleo on the bread. That is the secret I have for staying skinny. I plan on drinking a few more beers, smoking another cigarette maybe watch the moon wax and not worry about how much working for a regional sucks ass.

I got a haircut today. Afterwords I went to Applebees and had 3 brewtus beers and a dozen wings. I watched ESPN for a bit, then went home with the freshly cut hair itching my collar. I took a shower, then I had another beer. I went out on the deck and got a suntan, drank 4 more beers and listened to jazz. Smoked a cigarette. Had another beer. Made a grilled cheese for dinner, but I used Oleo on the bread. That is the secret I have for staying skinny. I plan on drinking a few more beers, smoking another cigarette maybe watch the moon wax and not worry about how much working for a regional sucks ass.

Sounds like all you need to do now is work up a chub and your day will be complete.

I wonder is this the first time the word "Oleo" has been used in a post here? Outstanding.

A true poet. Quit flying, you have better talents!

Dude, talk about being present in the moment........you got it, Zen Master!!!!!!!!!!!

Your liver, however, might have a different take on this.

Just Be Careful!

Latest resources

Back