• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

I am mellow

whaleroast

I like cupcakes
Total Time
I got a haircut today. Afterwords I went to Applebees and had 3 brewtus beers and a dozen wings. I watched ESPN for a bit, then went home with the freshly cut hair itching my collar. I took a shower, then I had another beer. I went out on the deck and got a suntan, drank 4 more beers and listened to jazz. Smoked a cigarette. Had another beer. Made a grilled cheese for dinner, but I used Oleo on the bread. That is the secret I have for staying skinny. I plan on drinking a few more beers, smoking another cigarette maybe watch the moon wax and not worry about how much working for a regional sucks ass.

Wasted

u can do it too w kandoo
Total Time
I got a haircut today. Afterwords I went to Applebees and had 3 brewtus beers and a dozen wings. I watched ESPN for a bit, then went home with the freshly cut hair itching my collar. I took a shower, then I had another beer. I went out on the deck and got a suntan, drank 4 more beers and listened to jazz. Smoked a cigarette. Had another beer. Made a grilled cheese for dinner, but I used Oleo on the bread. That is the secret I have for staying skinny. I plan on drinking a few more beers, smoking another cigarette maybe watch the moon wax and not worry about how much working for a regional sucks ass.

Sounds like all you need to do now is work up a chub and your day will be complete.

Dubya

Part time genius
Total Time
I wonder is this the first time the word "Oleo" has been used in a post here? Outstanding.

PooPooPants

Total Time

A true poet. Quit flying, you have better talents!

BeCareful!

Total Time
Dude, talk about being present in the moment........you got it, Zen Master!!!!!!!!!!!

Your liver, however, might have a different take on this.

Just Be Careful!

quinnlake

Total Time

My God! Except for the Oleo part, that was my day also! Oh- and blues instead of jazz.

pilotyip

Total Time
If he can buy four beers and wings at Applebee's, he must be a Captain, an F/O could never afford that? That is the beauty of the "Wedge" drafts are still $1.25 during "Happy Hour"

cjdriver

The kid shows some actual literary talent. I found myself wanting more. You may have a future beyond the regionals.

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
Um...............Ok!

Moustache

Total Time
Bunch
I wonder is this the first time the word "Oleo" has been used in a post here? Outstanding.
Oleo is used a lot in USAToday Crosswords....could never figure why....