• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I am looking forward to working on 9/11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am proud to be flying almost transcon tomorrow: ABQ-STL-BOS. I could've passed on flying but I wanted to be airborne and wearing the memorial ribbon.

Got my memorial ribbon pin today. I only wish I weren't furloughed so I pin it on and go fly. Guys, go kick some ass!

Last edited:
I was going to call scheduling to request a trip on the 11th, but they called me first. See or hear y'all tomorrow.

Be careful out there.

I, too, was hoping to be in the air at 0846ET, but I have a late start... Oh well. I'll be doing my thing all afternoon and evening, and I can't wait. I'm wringing my hands in anticipation...

And I, too, must add an "F-U UBL", just to make it complete.

I'll be commuting later today back to PHX for work from ORD.

As a former UAL OPBCM (their crew desk) employee, I'll stare across to T1 at ORD and say a silent prayer for Capts Saracini and Dahl, and the rest of my former UAL SW colleagues who where needlessly murdered that day.

I wont forget AAL11 and AAL77s crews and their sacrifices as well.

As I ride west in the Jumpseat, axe at the ready, I'll remember them as we cross from day into night, somewhere in western Kansas City center.

May their sacrifices NEVER EVER be forgotten. May their lives be rejoiced when UBL gets to take HIS dirt nap.

Latest resources

Back