• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I am gay.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
they already have a club -- it's called NAMBLA. i'm sure they have forums on that website.

User997,

I usually stare at your Mormon girl for several minutes at a time, but I do find it odd you could pull up that website. Is that on your favorites list?

skykid said:
User997,

I usually stare at your Mormon girl for several minutes at a time, but I do find it odd you could pull up that website. Is that on your favorites list?
This organization is advertised in multiple aviation related magazines. It isn't something you have to search for to know about it.

SkyBoy1981 said:
This organization is advertised in multiple aviation related magazines. It isn't something you have to search for to know about it.
Agreed.

I had ran across the website a couple years ago thru some publication, and hadn't given it a second thought until that last post. So did a quick search on Google, and took about 2 search results to find that link!

You came to his defense fairly quick, that's all I'm saying. I realize my username is lame, but at least it doesn't have a "boy" in it.

had ran across the website a couple years ago thru some publication, and hadn't given it a second thought until that last post. So did a quick search on Google, and took about 2 search results to find that link!

Or this website could come up everytime you access the world wide web, as your homepage. Again, I enjoy the Mormon virgin, and there is nothing wrong if you have a ngpa membership.

a few years back i was researching aviation-related scholarships and one of the hits i always got was from the NGPA. lay off of user997.

I thought the whole fag discussion thing blew over a few months ago when that queer who posed as a triple7 capt made all that fuss. So much for flightinfo being the last resort for conservative, gun loving, girl doing, too much beer consuming, airplane flying MoFo's like myself.........

As for the morman chick avatar, that brings up an interesting question: Catholic girls or Morman girls, which do you all prefer? My vote is for catholic girls.

Latest resources

Back