I am gay.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cforst513 said:
a few years back i was researching aviation-related scholarships and one of the hits i always got was from the NGPA. lay off of user997.
Kick his a$$ if he gets out of line Cforst! :D

NookyBooky said:
As for the morman chick avatar, that brings up an interesting question: Catholic girls or Morman girls, which do you all prefer? My vote is for catholic girls.
I'm voting for the Catholic girls all the way. Doesn't my avatar say it all concerning Mormon girls??

Seriously, I've been with a couple of each, and the Catholic girls are consistently some of the wildest and most premiscuous girls I've ever known. They're typically just dying to break out of that good girl image. :cool:

With that said, I did date this Mormon girl for a couple years, and she was by far one of the sexually wildest and crazy girls I've ever met. She introduced me to stuff that I didn't even know existed!

I thought all Mormon girls were cool like that, until I found out she was just a "rogue" member of the sect! :D

skykid said:
You came to his defense fairly quick, that's all I'm saying. I realize my username is lame, but at least it doesn't have a "boy" in it..

Hey Skykid, go make sure your homework is done. Its way past your bedtime.

NookyBooky said:
I thought the whole fag discussion thing blew over a few months ago when that queer who posed as a triple7 capt made all that fuss. So much for flightinfo being the last resort for conservative, gun loving, girl doing, too much beer consuming, airplane flying MoFo's like myself...
Hahaha :D

NookyBooky said:
As for the morman chick avatar, that brings up an interesting question: Catholic girls or Morman girls, which do you all prefer? My vote is for catholic girls.
Hmmmm...that's a tough one, because I dated a preacher's daughter once and a Baptist Sunday school teacher as well.

In fact, the Sunday School teacher was a roomate of Jerry Fallwell's daughter in college, just before I met her.

Hmmmmm...thanks for the memories!

Latest resources

Back