Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N813CA

Yeah buddy
I asked this last year but my Father is more serious and will sell his high performance cabin class twin for a great deal. He is now looking at accepting any reasonable offer. My father is just getting old enough were he just doesn't fly the airplane enough to be worth keeping. I promise you that you will not find a cleaner and more maintained twin out there. My father is the kind of guy that will get the clock fixed before the next flight if broken. Here is the link. It is now any reasonable offer so disregard the price. I will aslo be willing to pay a $5,000 finder fee if you find someone interested.

http://www.aso.com/listings/spec/ViewAd.aspx?id=144371

Any airplane I look at that is associated with Florida immediately is tarred (fairly or not) with a "corrosion" issue.

IIWY I'd fly it to AZ or NV and try to sell it from there if you don't get any bites. Plus a good long flight would do it good. You can find potential squawks and fix them on your timetable rather than under the pressure of losing a prospect.

How about donating it to charity for a tax write-off? If other taxable investments are going up and the annual comes due, it might make sense.

Why don't you keep it? I can't afford two motors, let alone one... Hate to say it but even here in AZ, plane prices have collapsed or people are not selling due to the loss in value. I count about 50% of the aircraft on line at a local airfield non operational, the rest in various states of flyability, and only about 1 in ten worthy of flight. Yours looks great, but the reality, it's value in todays market, it is absolutely a buyers market.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back