I-Air to SJU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Propblast said:
Hey Numbnutz, you are just plain W-R-O-N-G. At FLYI's economics the CL-65 would be at break even with oil at $47 per barrel and a load factor of approx. 74%. Every time you weigh in on a IDE topic you show your contempt and ignorance. Maybe you are ETOPER, maybe you aren't. One thing is for sure though - you are a spiteful little man. It's actually quite pitiful...

-PB

• $29 to Greensboro, NC
  • $39 to Boston, Charlotte or Rochester, NY
  • $49 to Burlington, VT, Detroit, Greenville, SC or Columbia, SC
  • $59 to Orlando, West Palm Beach, Fort Myers, Savannah or Portland, ME
  • $79 Connecting Fares On The East Coast, $99 Across The Country
At these prices???

I'm sure FLYi would have made money with oil at $100 a barrel and a load factor of 1% if each ticket was sold for more than the cost of the trip. So what was the price per ticket supposed to have been at $47 per barrel and a load factor of 74%???

I'll add your answer to the long list of "if only's" that seem to plague you guys....

Your spitefull little man pal,
Mickey

MickeySlapnutz said:
I'll add your answer to the long list of "if only's" that seem to plague you guys....

Mickey

"If only" your company didn't have Santa Clause for a bankruptcy judge. Could you imagine your company trying to actually compete with DAL,NW (before filing) AA, and CAL in a free market economy in the competetive marketplace of the airlines?

Ah, if only.

MickeySlapnutz said:
  • $29 to Greensboro, NC
  • $39 to Boston, Charlotte or Rochester, NY
  • $49 to Burlington, VT, Detroit, Greenville, SC or Columbia, SC
  • $59 to Orlando, West Palm Beach, Fort Myers, Savannah or Portland, ME
  • $79 Connecting Fares On The East Coast, $99 Across The Country
At these prices???

I'm sure FLYi would have made money with oil at $100 a barrel and a load factor of 1% if each ticket was sold for more than the cost of the trip. So what was the price per ticket supposed to have been at $47 per barrel and a load factor of 74%???

Mickey

LOL. Numbnutz, do you think ALL the seats on ALL of those flights were sold for those prices?!? Again, you ought to just quit posting - it only confirms your ignorance. The AVERAGE price per ticket on IDE right now is approx. $75 OW.

BTW, I'm sure your company isn't plagued by any problems. Right?!?

-PB

Latest resources

Back