Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hurriccane Emily, whats everyone think its gonna do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hopefully it'll keep on cruising right over Mexico city. That freaking place needs a good washing. And some clean water to boot.

DenverDude2002 said:
So whats everyone think its gonna do?

I'm not a betting man, but if I was I would bet that it would cause very windy and rainy atmospheric conditions, along with very low pressure, within a few hundred miles of the hurricanes eye.

I'm also guessing it will rotate in a counter-clockwise direction around its center.

............. its just a guess though

It will single-handedly destroy my week vacation in Cozumel...that's looking like a destinct possibility.

My guess is it will take up alot of air time on the news and make everyone pissed off at it cause we get so freaking tired of hearing about it like we did the last one. I swear, I'm all for knowing whats going on, but 12342135236 reporters dont need to be in the middle of it taking "live footage" getting blown away and looking like retards in the process. And telling us, "Well it has just started to rain here and the wind is picking up" Well no sh!t, thats why they call it a hurricane, what the hell did you expect it to do you big dumb moron standing in the rain!?

Ahh, I'm all vented now, I feel better.

It's going to cause rain and destruction. As to where, South Texas, then it's going to rain all over the southwest. The last one is still causing more rain than my swimming pool can use, and I'm a 1000 miles from where it came on shore. I just wish it would quit.

Latest resources

Back