• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hulas' Forked Tongue Scrapes Bottom of Barrel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I can't say I'm surprised. Personally, I think some regional will start an ab initio program in the next few years.

Well it seems to be working overseas for the last X-number of years. I'm not endorsing it here, that comment was just for discussion purposes.

Well it seems to be working overseas for the last X-number of years.

Have you ever met one of these overseas ab-initio people? All of the personality of a riddle ace or maybe a lamp, but without daddy's money or the lamp's brightness.

The only fun thing about flying anymore is NOT having to fly with the type of people who are excited about learning astral navigation and systems diagrams, but who are terrified of hand-flying to minimums or drinking a beer. Please no!

You'll have to 'splain that............

They are our tired old US Air birds which are EPs which means they suck. Hot day and "heavy" load and you're lucky to break 250 kts.

Not sure what numbers they are off of the factory floor, but 849 and 850 are number 2 and 3 respectively off of the factory floor.... sure we got a heck of a deal on those.

They are our tired old US Air birds which are EPs which means they suck. Hot day and "heavy" load and you're lucky to break 250 kts.

Not sure what numbers they are off of the factory floor, but 849 and 850 are number 2 and 3 respectively off of the factory floor.... sure we got a heck of a deal on those.

At least they have Thrust Reversers!:D

Isn't 849 the one they chopped up to certify the 135 and then re-welded it into a 145? :)

Gotta love the oldest flying ERJ in the WORLD...

Isn't 849 the one they chopped up to certify the 135 and then re-welded it into a 145? :)

Gotta love the oldest flying ERJ in the WORLD...

Thats the word on the street. I heard it also was used in the Legacy testing so it had winglets welded to it then un-welded to it too.

850 was apparently in a hard landing in Brazil and the tail was broken off....then welded back on and sold to us super cheap...and some people wonder why those planes fly crooked.

Ahh. Thought we had somehow acquired those here at SkyW. Some of the 'classics' we got in '92 are probably about the same. Except for the cutting up and putting back together.....hard landings and the tail falling off, etc..

Ahh. Thought we had somehow acquired those here at SkyW. Some of the 'classics' we got in '92 are probably about the same. Except for the cutting up and putting back together.....hard landings and the tail falling off, etc..

Its easy enough to deal with... when I dhd I just dont sit past row 12.

Latest resources

Back