Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crossky

A Gentleman and a bother
Happy New Year everyone, unfortunately, the fat lady hasn't sung yet in regard to this industry turmoil, keep your seatbelts fastened securely please.

Let's share the rumours about who, if anyone, will hub in DFW now that Delta and Delta connection are riding out of town. I've heard people mention JetBlue and AirTran, but no solid rumours about them. Anyone?

Crossky said:
Happy New Year everyone, unfortunately, the fat lady hasn't sung yet in regard to this industry turmoil, keep your seatbelts fastened securely please.

Let's share the rumours about who, if anyone, will hub in DFW now that Delta and Delta connection are riding out of town. I've heard people mention JetBlue and AirTran, but no solid rumours about them. Anyone?
SWA will be there as soon as DFW lowers the landing and gate fees for everyone. The Wrong Amendment will never be repealed.

lowecur said:
SWA will be there as soon as DFW lowers the landing and gate fees for everyone. The Wrong Amendment will never be repealed.
Lowercurs forcast is great news for everyone at SWA. He hasnt hit one yet. It virtually assures that the amendment will be gone.

meanstreak said:
You also said Jetblue was going to throw in a bid for Midway. Did that happen, NO!
I said I was surprised they didn't throw in a bid. My inference was that the City of Chicago would not allow the gates to be sold, therefore Jetblue would be awarded 4 or 5 gates. It doesn't look like that will happen much to my dismay. Jetblue will choose to work around the periphery of Chicago until a block of gates open up through attrition either at MDW or ORD.

TexaSWA said:
Lowercurs forcast is great news for everyone at SWA. He hasnt hit one yet. It virtually assures that the amendment will be gone.
Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day (Tyism):D . Sooner or later I'll catch one.:)

Talking with the push-back driver and he said Airtran has called him several times asking if he is interested, hmmmm!

I think that would be great. That would give AA another thorn that we have had to deal with first hand too. They have a good product, though, and they have always been nice to jumpseaters.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Thank you for the kind words General, Your boys were always very good to me back when y'all were still running the big iron into ROC.

Latest resources

Back