• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

http://www.savethecookie.com/

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
Yeah I was thinking more funny uh-oh... irony you know. TPG has definitely decided to eat the cookie and save the crumbs.

deadstick

Pucker Factor: HIGH
Total Time
e^x
I'm just saying that pimping the 2x2 in a 717 is good, but not so much in a CRJ. At least in my Midwest Connect airplane, all but 3 pax got both a window and an aisle seat. ;)

CitationLover

Aw, Nuts!
Total Time
1500+
I'm just saying that pimping the 2x2 in a 717 is good, but not so much in a CRJ. At least in my Midwest Connect airplane, all but 3 pax got both a window and an aisle seat. ;)

and a bad syncrophaser "wha wha wha wha" only adds to the charm. :)

if i only had a $1 for every pax who tripped over the wing spar.......

jravi8tor

Total Time
enough
and a bad syncrophaser "wha wha wha wha" only adds to the charm. :)

if i only had a $1 for every pax who tripped over the wing spar.......

The wing spar was in clear view on the "C" model 1900 but Beechcraft installed a ramp on the "D" to prevent that from happening.

deadstick

Pucker Factor: HIGH
Total Time
e^x
if i only had a $1 for every pax who .......

...asked where the lav was...

...asked if they were getting cookies..

...said the seat was broken because it wouldn't lock upright...

...asked why the heat wasn't on when boarding in the winter (sub "a/c" and "summer")...

...was confused because the FA say up front...

...was confused by the voices behind the 9th row...

Very happy times, well until 16 JAN 08.

To heck with the fancy jets with their fancy FMSs and their fancy APUs and their fancy APs...that's the way it was and we liked it!

(Ok, maybe we'll keep the APU.)

Last edited: