HPA March 21st Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F16TJ

F-16 and C-21? In my day (1985-1992) that kind of airframe diversity was unheard of. I'm sure it is a much different Air Force nowadays.

Unit
MAC refugee...

Great, We are staying at the Amerisuites. We are planing on Meeting Sunday Night for some beers if you are interested?

Mark

vetteracer said:
Do you need to have MS flight sim for the download to work? Does MS Flt Sim have the 732 already? Is it worth your time?

Mark

Yes you need to have either MSFS 2002 or 2004, it's a free add on, the 732 is also on the site I posted, you have to use that specific plane or the power stettings and takeoff warnings and other things won't work right.

I wish I would've had it before going to HPA, getting used to the way that funky jurassic autopilolot/flight directer works would've made my sim sessions easier, a lot of other systems are modeled correctly on it also, the guy designing it is a Boeing sim tech at Simuflite Dallas, the guy that keeps that old -200 sim working for HPA, that's why it works just like the real 737-200 sim.

Last edited:
Mark,

Staying at Amerisuites as well. Getting there on Saturday, early afternoon. Spring breakers got the airlines jammed and snagged the only SWA flight available over the weekend.

Going to try to get over to HPA and sit in a CPT on Sunday.

My "BEER-LOW" annunciator is illuminating so Sunday night sounds good to shake out the pre-class jitters.

Tom

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back