• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HP/US PHX-HNL: First Class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I'll stick in a sales pitch, 1800 if you want to give your parents a nice vacation Hawaiian is a good place to start. It is the last carrier with double isle service on all it's flights, and they really do have an above average inflight service. It's a bit of a cliche' but they really do capture the feeling of the islands during the flight. The flight attendants are usually exceptional, and the inflight entertainment gets lots of awards as do the meals.
Hawaiian is also the airline most likely to be on time and least likely to lose your bag or cancel your flight.

Last edited:
[Hey Hal, is there any biz class left in the 757's, or were they all replaced back to the old config?]

There's still a few ATA B752's in two class configuration. During the summer they tried to keep the single class aircraft (200 pax) on the PHX flying to maximize loads. In the off season you may see the 2 class aircraft (185 pax).

Hawaiian is the way to go. Rode them out of LAS to HNL this past winter. Leave at 2am, arrive at 5:30am...comfy ride, clean aircraft. I didn't eat, cause I was sleeping.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back