• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1800 RVR

Sitting reserve...
To all of you folks out there:

I've been shopping for flights for my parents, and I was wondering what kind of service you all have on your PHX-HNL run? Are there any extra perks vs. coach? When I went to pull up the flight, it lists meals service as "buy on board". So, for the extra $, are you only getting a wider seat? Any free drinks, food, on board entertainment, etc? I appreciate all the help.

I'm not on the 757, but from what I hear it's been going well. I've non-revved out there once on us...it's was nice. Uneventful both ways.

In the beginning, there were some weight issues, but that has since been rectified with higher certified GTOW numbers or something to that effect. According to the company propaganda, the routes are profitable as well...always a nice perk.

You're parents will enjoy their flights and the islands! I can't wait to get back out there.

Just curious. I'm with Hawaiian and am wondering if you considered thier non-stop flight? Not trying to start an us against them thread, just wondering how Hawaiian is percieved from your end. (although Hawaiian has an above average First Class service and they still give away a meal in coach!)

Just trying to drum up business, but don't forget ATA also flies PHX-HNL and PHX-OGG on a B757. :)

Don't worry guys, everyone is still in play! ;)

I really do appreciate the replies. Just trying to figure out what kind of service levels are still out there - don't see much going between ORD/MDW and SDF! :eek:

Hey Hal, is there any biz class left in the 757's, or were they all replaced back to the old config?

Hawaiian is the best thing going HNL-PHX or vice versa. Anything else is just...:puke:

Latest resources

Back