Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boomhauer said:
Enigma, Falcon Capt…

This is an article I found on another board.

I posted this for public consumption; this is a public board, right?

I posted no comments with this story because I had none to go with it; I was going to let the board members take this one where they wanted to.

Amazing how some can jump to such conclusions based on so little, you two somehow have, based on this one post pegged me for some anti-corporate bigot when neither of you probably know how I make my living.

Regards gents

Sorry Boomer, too late. You made absolutely no reference to the article being a cut-and-paste. Neither did I label you an anti-corporate bigot. I did label you as having class envy, it's not my fault that you failed to identify that you were not the author of the essay that oozed of class envy.
You're a little touchy aren't you?

I never claimed to know how you made your living.

What did you expect? That you would post an anti aircraft essay on an aviation board and it would be received as if it was a new revelation from above?

Next time, label it as a cut-and-paste, and you won't get your feelings hurt.

regards,
enigma

B

Bart-
Looks like another infusion of cash for the mighty economy of Savannah, Georgia... they churn 'em out day and night over there. Nobody ever goes in and nobody ever comes out.

Boomhauer- Thanks for the information. It's a fact that the excess spending by Corporate is ridiculous and borders on criminal. In the same context you can look at Executive compensation. The BOD sets compensation for the top executives. The BOD employee's a outside consultant for the compensation amount. The one large problem is that the BOD will employ a different outside consultant if the compensation amount isn't high enough. Works the same way with A/C purchasing and other Corporate perks. ALL members of fortune 500 BOD's sit on each other's BOD's. It's the ENRON and Gasso style of Corporate management. It will not change until the crooks at the top spend time in a nice 5 by 10 with "Mule" their prison husband for a couple of years.

Sort of like the way pilots conspire together to force companies to pay them more...

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, I only read this because I thought you were referring to America West (HP).

Latest resources

Back