• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How's things at Skywest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We still need to hire a couple hundred more pilots to get caught up and for the midwest deliveries thru oct. If you get in now, there's still a pretty good chance of upgrading in the EMB in less than a year. Jerry was in my class a few weeks ago and it doesn't sound like we're gonna have any more growth this year that hasn't been announced already.

That is because you have raped and pillaged the whole industry. What the hell else can you scabs do?

No growth for the rest of the year too bad. Maybe if you take a pay cut you will see some. Suckers

Wow some bitterness there airtime. Skywest are scabs while mesa (ALPA) pays less and has crap QOL while flying for cost. Yea the Skywest first year and 700 pay could be higher (as could everyones) but i wouldnt blame skyw alone on pillaging the industry.

That is because you have raped and pillaged the whole industry. What the hell else can you scabs do?

No growth for the rest of the year too bad. Maybe if you take a pay cut you will see some. Suckers

airhead42,

Time to change your tampon and pop some Midol, easy there, you might get a criminal record for domestic violence against your boyfriend.

If that happens you'll never get hired at SkyWest.

You had better changed your attitude if you want to reapply. Don't be pissed that you couldn't make it through the sim, it happens. Its not anyone else's problem that your mother didn't love you enough as a child. PM me if you have any questions airtime.

Awwww did da putty tat get his wittle feelings hurt by a SkyWest pilot? One probably slept with your wife on an overnight that you used to do. Don't worry we are still hiring.

Awwww did da putty tat get his wittle feelings hurt by a SkyWest pilot? One probably slept with your wife on an overnight that you used to do. Don't worry we are still hiring.

Another doosch bag post from you! The only girl you know is Rosie. Shut your pie hole idiot.

You had better changed your attitude if you want to reapply. Don't be pissed that you couldn't make it through the sim, it happens. Its not anyone else's problem that your mother didn't love you enough as a child. PM me if you have any questions airtime.

Believe me I wouldn't do $hitt for that kind of money you scabs make over there.

I feel bad for you NO BALL Bitches but if you can't stand up and get paid that is your fault.
I don't know what Jerry puts in your coolaid but it sure makes you totally submissive. TAKE IT AND LIKE IT!! OK SIR SORRY SIR JERRY.

It is funny as $hit because the rest of the industry feels the same as I do about you tool-sheds.
But you skywest submissives don't seem to mind do you?

Believe me I wouldn't do $hitt for that kind of money you scabs make over there.

I feel bad for you NO BALL Bitches but if you can't stand up and get paid that is your fault.
I don't know what Jerry puts in your coolaid but it sure makes you totally submissive. TAKE IT AND LIKE IT!! OK SIR SORRY SIR JERRY.

It is funny as $hit because the rest of the industry feels the same as I do about you tool-sheds.
But you skywest submissives don't seem to mind do you?
Wow, look forward to your Karma.

Last edited:
So anyhow, back to the thread.........I just had a good day at work....

and they even ran out of kool-aid in the crew lounge.......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back