• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

how would you deal with this situation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First, you get his name and address, then go to the post office and fill out the form for where you want his mail to go.

Or you could drain the oil out of his car when he's on a trip, mail him a five pound box of dog sh!t, nail his wife, etc...

Use your imagination.

I think the severity of punishment is directly related to how much cash he promised to pay. I also agree with the padlocking his flight bag to the rack with a note while posting a note on the pilot web of your company.

How bout manning up yourself?

Approach him in person. If he still refuses, move on and call it a lesson learned. Be the bigger man rather than resorting to some childish hissy fit revenge prank.

The only other manly alternative would be to pull off shoulder boards and meet off campus.

I have this mental image of the George Clooney fight in Woolworth's, from OH BROTHER WHERE ARR THOU. Hopefully you fight better than Clooney.

you sue him.....you take his advertisement (proof that he asked you to do it) then you take FAA traffic records that show your aircraft making that flight. FAA records will show who was PIC of that flight.

You win.

If that dont work then you fck him up.

I like the way you think!

How about Pro Standards, followed by a post on a Company Bulletin Board. Your coworkers should be warned about this guy.

shoot him. Then take his wallet.

Latest resources

Back