How touching...someone hold me.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NOLEFAN

As I contemplate my up coming downgrade here at redneck kentucky air i.e. Comair, I was thinking back on some of the great things that got me hooked on flying.

While the delta experience has tainted my aeronautical euphoria quite a bit I find myself in the middle of a 12 pack and rather reminiscent of days gone by. Like way back in the beginning when you come out of the run up pad and just start to taxi your little plane on the runway... Man it seemed like the sky was the limit.

I digress.

Its been fun flying with you guys in JFn'K. To those getting laid off, I wish it wasn't so. Best of luck.

As I contemplate my up coming downgrade here at redneck kentucky air i.e. Comair, I was thinking back on some of the great things that got me hooked on flying.

While the delta experience has tainted my aeronautical euphoria quite a bit I find myself in the middle of a 12 pack and rather reminiscent of days gone by. Like way back in the beginning when you come out of the run up pad and just start to taxi your little plane on the runway... Man it seemed like the sky was the limit.

I digress.

Its been fun flying with you guys in JFn'K. To those getting laid off, I wish it wasn't so. Best of luck.

You sound like a Comair F/A I used to know. She used to tell me that all the time....................................................................and a few other guys.
She flies on the 70. All the best to those getting laid off.

Hold off on the hugs they just cnx the displacement bid!!!

Hopefully a good thing!

Yeah, I just saw that too. It also said they were going to release another one "in the future", whatever that means.

Yeah, I just saw that too. It also said they were going to release another one "in the future", whatever that means.

more or less.

This place can't even furlough without jacking it up.

Latest resources

Back