• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How stupid is this?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's only one logical reason for this....

She must be U-G-L-Y !!

GO BACK

Kick her A$$ out of the country then. That wasn't hard to figure out. Go back where you came from.

Re: GO BACK

Dep676 said:
Kick her A$$ out of the country then. That wasn't hard to figure out. Go back where you came from.

Religion and Nationality are two different things. So you mean send her back to whatever state she was born in?

While I can't believe the BS in her claim, I don't think it warented such a stupid statement from you.

Anyway, back to aviaton

Last edited:
If she cannot be positively identified, she does not get on my airplane. End of story!!

PS

I think courts have ruled in the past that driving is a priviledge (sp?) not a right. This could impact any potential ruling in lawsuit.

She should get a biometric driver's license with either her finger print, retinal print, or both, and she should pay for it and all of the scanners it would take to prove her identity.

Driving a priveledge and not a right?

I am actually looking into this and doing some research, you might be shocked to what you find out on this, seriously.

More later.

"I am actually looking into this and doing some research, you might be shocked to what you find out on this, seriously."

Which is exactly why I started my statement with "I think..."

I do reserve the right to be wrong on that statement.

Anyone wearing a veil in this country, in our current state of public awareness on terrorism should be treated like a man wearing a mask, walking into a bank. No exceptions.

Latest resources

Back