• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How some US East pilots could gain seniority

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah really. VT if you really want to flame someone, go after me or one of the other AWA/TWA guys here. (Removed name) is one of the most level headed guys around.

Also, since you seem to be a mental giant, figure this. If east succeeds in delaying a contract and thus capturing the upgrades and recalls, where do they stand financially? I mean versus if they came to their senses and rejoined contract talks. Assuming we would get a raise (a windfall for the east, only a slight for the west), figure the difference in upgrade and money. Where does that put the guy 1, 2, 3 years out? How about the furloughed guys?

Steve

ps. I'm asking because I already know the answer. Ask your MEC for some detailed numbers (I'll bet they won't provide). You guys are only hurting yourselves, to the tune of hundreds of thousands for some pilots. And to think the east is using this for their excuse to delay talks! Once again your MEC is selling you down the river and costing you money. It's easy to come on here and spout uninformed dribble and bring emotion into play. It's much harder to be analytical and think for yourself. What are you going to do?

pss. All (Removed Name) has ever done was advocate a fair process. Something TWA did NOT have. The east had it, tried to take advantage of it, and now refuses to accept. All in all, much worse than the APA. Never thought I'd see that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't AWA and Airways East guys agree to binding arbitration? If so, you can't go back and cry after the fact. If the ruling would have been to your liking I don't think you'd feel the same way towards the AWA pilot group.

Also, since you seem to be a mental giant
ps.
pss.

People who live in glass houses Bubba .....

A postscript (from post scriptum, a Latin expression meaning "after writing" and abbreviated P.S.)

P.P.S. is a "Post-postscript" and allows the letter writer to add even more thoughts after the first postscript. To continue, a third postscript would be a P.P.P.S. and so on, although these additions are rarely used in practice.

Latest resources

Back