Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How much does Signature Pay it's fuelers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
Looking to try and work for one of the FBO's when I relocate to ATL , Can anyone tell me what do line guys who might work for Signature, or Mercury make an hour?

In JAX they pay $9.50 an hour to start. I started out at $10/hour at the FBO I work at but I had experience.

As an x-crew chief for Signature, I tell you this:

DO NOT WORK AT SIGNATURE. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IN THE AVIATION FIELD.

Three years of my life that I'll never get back.

jeez, for the price they charge for fuel, they better be paying their line guys about $35/hr!!!

dueguard1 said:
Looking to try and work for one of the FBO's when I relocate to ATL , Can anyone tell me what do line guys who might work for Signature, or Mercury make an hour?

While we're on the subject, what about customer service agents at Signature?

Thanks!

SkySBA said:
While we're on the subject, what about customer service agents at Signature?

Thanks!

If you're a male you will have a hard time finding a CSR job at most FBO's... something about most pilots being chauvanistic pigs-haha, Im a pilot myself so no offense.... Most places try to employ attractive young girls as CSRs, hell Flower Aviation in Salina KS has chicks wave the planes onto the ramp in skimpy clothing.

jaxpilot said:
If you're a male you will have a hard time finding a CSR job at most FBO's... something about most pilots being chauvanistic pigs-haha, Im a pilot myself so no offense.... Most places try to employ attractive young girls as CSRs, hell Flower Aviation in Salina KS has chicks wave the planes onto the ramp in skimpy clothing.

hahaha...not it's not for me, but rather a female friend of mine. Can't blame the FBOs; as a male pilot, which would you rather see? ;)

Definitely would rather see the hotties.... anyhow in my experience the CSRs usually make about the same as line guys, commensurate with experience.

Also, in todays classifieds, there was a wanted ad for line guys at Signature Cecil Field (KVQQ). It said that pay is $9/hr and up commensurate with experience.

Latest resources

Back