• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

How much does Signature Pay it's fuelers?

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
Total Time
Un Mil
Looking to try and work for one of the FBO's when I relocate to ATL , Can anyone tell me what do line guys who might work for Signature, or Mercury make an hour?

jaxpilot

Total Time
3000+
In JAX they pay $9.50 an hour to start. I started out at $10/hour at the FBO I work at but I had experience.

Fuzzy_is_Hungry

Burninating the Peasants
Total Time
1700+
As an x-crew chief for Signature, I tell you this:

DO NOT WORK AT SIGNATURE. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IN THE AVIATION FIELD.

Three years of my life that I'll never get back.

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
Total Time
jeez, for the price they charge for fuel, they better be paying their line guys about $35/hr!!!

SkySBA

Total Time
???
dueguard1 said:
Looking to try and work for one of the FBO's when I relocate to ATL , Can anyone tell me what do line guys who might work for Signature, or Mercury make an hour?

While we're on the subject, what about customer service agents at Signature?

Thanks!

jaxpilot

Total Time
3000+
SkySBA said:
While we're on the subject, what about customer service agents at Signature?

Thanks!

If you're a male you will have a hard time finding a CSR job at most FBO's... something about most pilots being chauvanistic pigs-haha, Im a pilot myself so no offense.... Most places try to employ attractive young girls as CSRs, hell Flower Aviation in Salina KS has chicks wave the planes onto the ramp in skimpy clothing.

SkySBA

Total Time
???
jaxpilot said:
If you're a male you will have a hard time finding a CSR job at most FBO's... something about most pilots being chauvanistic pigs-haha, Im a pilot myself so no offense.... Most places try to employ attractive young girls as CSRs, hell Flower Aviation in Salina KS has chicks wave the planes onto the ramp in skimpy clothing.

hahaha...not it's not for me, but rather a female friend of mine. Can't blame the FBOs; as a male pilot, which would you rather see? ;)

jaxpilot

Total Time
3000+
Definitely would rather see the hotties.... anyhow in my experience the CSRs usually make about the same as line guys, commensurate with experience.

Also, in todays classifieds, there was a wanted ad for line guys at Signature Cecil Field (KVQQ). It said that pay is $9/hr and up commensurate with experience.