Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bell47

shoveling the dream!
I was just curious. How much does a pt135 pilot (jets, such as lears,citations, ect)fly on average. I know it varies a lot. But about how many trips, or hours can someone expect. I know the small jets probably have to fly a lot just to make a profit.Thanks, bell47

About 35 hrs a month is about avg for 135 charter. With a least 2 overnight a month.

bell47 said:
I was just curious. How much does a pt135 pilot (jets, such as lears,citations, ect)fly on average. I know it varies a lot. But about how many trips, or hours can someone expect. I know the small jets probably have to fly a lot just to make a profit.Thanks, bell47
When I flew Charter I averaged 700 hours per year, I was one of the high hour guys... I was building my time to get out! I was flying a King Air, Lear 35, Falcon 10 & Falcon 20 (all PIC)...

I fly about 25 hrs a month and i love it. I used to fly 100+ hrs a month a few years back that really s()cked I could time out in Nov.

hey stealth

Stealthh21 said:
We do 50 to 70. I have done 90 in one month.

Did you use to post on ilsapproach with the same name? I use to post on there as "lowflyer".

I'll log about 300 hours for the year, but I had a couple really low months (training, aircraft down, that kind of stuff).

The busiest guys in my company get about 600 hours Hobbs (weight off wheels), so probably logging a bit more than that.

Latest resources

Back