Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
satpak77 said:
yeah I think he did

he wrapped it in those white DQ napkins and went back to the motel room, where he tried to tune in some stations with the aluminum foil wrapped antenna
I forgot about Blizzards. Those are pretty good too. I still think I'd opt for the dipped cone.

Instead of the steak fingers, tell him to get a burrito from Allsup's next time. You will find those in most towns west of a SPS - MWL - BWD line.

Last year New years eve in Chigago, Christmas eve flying to Min. New Years day Gautamala. Week before 3 days in Iceland and Sweden. Week before La Paz and Argentina ...Part-135 s()cks royal camels a$$( no not camel toe ) Camels a$$ . Need to go back to Pimping my ho's for lunch money and shining shoes with the netjet Santa....

Jump Pilot said:
I forgot about Blizzards. Those are pretty good too. I still think I'd opt for the dipped cone.
I'd definitely take the Blizzard.

FlyFlyFly said:
Seriously thinking of getting a job selling cars.
Every time I get pissed about 135 I start thinking about wearing my tools on the job site at 0630 in the morning when it's like 25 degrees out. You know, 135 does not sound that bad when I think about what I make in one day now is what one week of that crap paid.

Thats a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** good thought. I hate 135 also but when you look around at the guys flipping burgers, digging ditchs, washing dishing ( I've done them all) then you do appreciate what we do . All in all our jobs are pretty cool its just the a$$holes we work for that make it tough!!
motopilot said:
Every time I get pissed about 135 I start thinking about wearing my tools on the job site at 0630 in the morning when it's like 25 degrees out. You know, 135 does not sound that bad when I think about what I make in one day now is what one week of that crap paid.

Latest resources

Back