Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Steve

Curtis Malone
Just wondering how many Jepp binders do the regional guys carry in their flight bags. Wanted to buy some used ones before class starts but dont know how many. Any info on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

What Regional? If you are asking about Big Sky with their massive 10 plane fleet I'd guess not many as their can't be that many destinations...1 should suffice. If you are asking about Eagle, Express Jet, or Commair each with 250+ planes and their route structure I'd buy 3 binders.

Not a regional here, but we have 16 just to cover US (8), Latin America (2), Canada (2), Alaska (1) and South America (3) for just one of our airplanes, 12 for all others (4 total)

So next time you'll doing a 3 book revision, twice a month, I'll trade ya duties!!!!

Welcome to the 135 world of having "every" airport over 5000 ft.

FUN!!!

i have 6....4 2" and 2 1" but I keep the GOM and POH in jepp binders cause they take up less room than the 2.5" plastic ones the company gives out

Two 2 inch binders for Jepps. I could probably get away with a 2 inch and a 1 inch, but its not worth it.

Just wondering how many Jepp binders do the regional guys carry in their flight bags. Wanted to buy some used ones before class starts but dont know how many. Any info on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Call Leonard at ASA. He has a large room with stacks of Jepp binders--stacked to the ceiling--at least 3 X the 200 pilots that have left since last October.

Latest resources

Back