How many in the UPS pool?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Long swim...

It's coming up on 28 months for me. In the past I have sent a couple updates, made a few phone calls but still haven't gotten called. Don't really think about it that often anymore and don't check these boards anymore for little crumbles of info. If the call does finally come I'll still breakdown and cry because UPS is the number 1 place to be.

It's coming up on 28 months for me. In the past I have sent a couple updates, made a few phone calls but still haven't gotten called. Don't really think about it that often anymore and don't check these boards anymore for little crumbles of info. If the call does finally come I'll still breakdown and cry because UPS is the number 1 place to be.

If I were you, I would call HR again and ask "what are your intentions?" Waiting 28 months for a classdate is far beyond unreasonable, and is downright abusive in my opinion.

The folks in HR that I've dealt with at UPS have been very nice and reasonable people. I'm sure they would agree with you that 28 months is enough time to make a command decision on your fate.
You might add that you are willing to visit Louisville again, and re-introduce yourself, if necessary.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been treated this way, and hopefully this can be resolved in the very near future. Good luck.

Chris,

Long time no talk. I'm so sorry to hear that you are STILL waiting. I thought you were already in since I haven't heard from you. Hang in there, bro!

Sorry to hear about your long dip in the pool Chris. HR should be embarassed how they are treating some poolies. I too sat in the pool a few months and it drove me crazy. I feel for you man. Shame on HR for this.

Learboy: Still in Miami?

1800: Still haven't met you. Met Megadeth and Bohnzai in ONT at the same time a couple of weeks ago. Small world.

Latest resources

Back