How many in the pool?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Archer38416

Does anyone have any idea how many pilots are in the hiring pool at Net Jets? I know there won't be any hiring there for some time, but curious how many are waiting for the call. Is NJ still interviewing and adding to the pool?

Does anyone have any idea how many pilots are in the hiring pool at Net Jets? I know there won't be any hiring there for some time, but curious how many are waiting for the call. Is NJ still interviewing and adding to the pool?[/quote]

ahh??

I don't work there - but I have read other threads. Suggest you might try that next time.

NetJets doesn't really have a pool, best I can tell. They have not interviewed for several months, and have not told many of those interviewed yes or no. They - along with Flexjet and everyone else - have delayed deliveries and thus don't need as many pilots. Two of the four major fractionals have laid off, the other two are not hiring. This will probably not change for at least several months.

And I am sure you will hear about it here as soon as it happens.

Merry Christmas

The pool for ditch training....

The pool was used for last years recurrent. This years recurrent I was not notified to bring my bathing suit. :p

Latest resources

Back