• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

how many failed checkrides is too many

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I must say when I read Jimbo's post I imagined an Arnold Schwartzenegger type accent " You just a little girlie mon" "We're here to pump.. you up":p

You pilots are all sucks. I to fly beneath you and then cut you off on approach of final. Then I sex your mom!

I am a cool guy. I learn to make fly at 7 years. I fly 737 at ages 16! It help me for sexing the girls!!!

You pilot are jealous of Jimbo. You make dreams in your Cessna of one day being me and flying the jet and sexing the girls! Yesterday I was at airport and I had sunglases on and pilot uniform and I sexed 3 girls!!!!

Watch out for Jimbo, I to be flying faster than you, so I get to airport before you and I sex your wife before you get home in Cessna!

I thought it was JimboRealGoodPilot. I also remember you used to fly the 757. I guess you must have been downgraded after 9/11.

Hey Jimbo - your da man!!!! maybe you could come to Singapore and catch ping pong balls with your mouth :) seriously, there is some serious attitude developing here, just chill out ya all.

Everyone is going to fail a check ride or sim one day, it's the law of averages,if you go around spouting your the best and you never failed a checkride or test then your leaving yourself open for embarressment - try to be a little bit more humble fella's.

Hey timebuilder, maybe these guys need to go to that bar you were talking about? might relax them and get the testosterone out of the system?

Austpilot

We aren't talking about failing a checkride or sim, or the law of averages... The thread was started because "Getonit" failed 5 checkrides, including some pretty important ones.

Jimbo did not PFT, unless PFT is to be standing for Plenty of Free Titties!! In that case, I still PFTing your Mom!!

You are all sucks, I used fly 757 but it gets boring, too many buttons to be pushing and I like to fly, so I tells boss to put Jimbo in 737 and now I can fly with stick and rudder and sex 3 girls at same time!

I drink a couple beers tonight, this American pee water that is to be displayed as beer. I feel like flying 737 to mins while getting sexed, and I know i good fly it while the girlie flys MY stick!

JIMBO

Yes, I know what the thread was about - was more towards the few who seemed to think they are infallible.

Latest resources

Back