Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How long has your boss kept the plane idle?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well the boss is about to park it for a while and who knows for how long. And the paycheck is going to stop. Time to join the rest in the unemployment line. It was a good ride.

the nascar guys usally do but we have been lucky with our boss flying on the team airplane trying to save some money with the way gas prices were later last year. I know at the dover race gas was almost 8 a gallon with 400-600 dollar landing and ramp fees. The average driver flys 250 to 300 hours a year.

the nascar guys usally do but we have been lucky with our boss flying on the team airplane trying to save some money with the way gas prices were later last year. I know at the dover race gas was almost 8 a gallon with 400-600 dollar landing and ramp fees. The average driver flys 250 to 300 hours a year.

Thats got to make you nervous.

I know a company that has not had a plane in 3 years and still has a chief pilot. I think he has something on the boss though...pictures, etc.

I know a company that has not had a plane in 3 years and still has a chief pilot. I think he has something on the boss though...pictures, etc.
Is that the one in the Condo with the same name as the greeting card manufacturer? First office on the right upstairs?

Is that the one in the Condo with the same name as the greeting card manufacturer? First office on the right upstairs?

Hey MAN!! where ya been? P.M me with your info if you are still in town.

No, not that one. we were supposed to get that office after they sold ehr WW, but we still have the closet down stairs. The company I was talking about had a Hawker. The before-mentioned office is now occupied by a company with a C-90. OH the indignity!!!!

Latest resources

Back