• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

how long can pdt continue to operate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you have been there for over two years, why would you stay? Except for the merger, PDT has been stagnant for over 10 years. Just curious, thx.

If you have spent over 2 years here, you might as well not make the lateral move to another Regional Airline! You go somewhere else, have to get thru training... another 2.5 years to upgrade there.. Reserve again.. etc etc!

Bunch of Folks are interviewing now at SW, AirTran, etc. US Airways will be hiring again soon, United will be hiring in OCT! So many of the PDT Captains will be moving on. I see more upgrades coming this summer, with a bunch of folks moving on!

With your forseeable upgrades, who will be the FOs to fly with these CAs? I see us parking more planes. I think we are fine on CAs now and park another 2 planes or so and we will be just right after a few quit/move on. The CAs we have now are flying as FOs, SYR anyway. We need to get more FOs, bring those first two planes back, and then I could possibly agree with you.

Did you hear that the Lord of the Plywood Box left PDT?

Indeed, back into the grasp of the big K I understand... should still be more time at home than sitting reserve @ PDT in perpetiuity (sp?).

I see that you got rid of your Mr. UsPie nickname. Can I have it :)?

I guess, but how often are you getting dead headed around now a days? do you really deserve it? I earned that name when I had more hours of deadhead than flight back in feb last year.

MEL'd- glad a lion didn't eat you or nuthin.

We are short so bad and I get mother********************ing RESERVE this bid?!?!?!? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zasca, go have a beer and settle down. Its gonna be alright. Just think of all the enjoyable deadheading you will get to do in the cold dash-8 cabins.

I just missed a flight for a mini-vacation this weekend. So I called mission control to see if theres a incentive for picking up a reserve day on Sunday and they said no. They also said that their coverage is horrible as usual outta 'cuse. I'm JM capped, so I'm gonna call them to pick up an out n back for Sunday for triple junior man... wish me luck!! I almost hate to whore myself out but this is the last month I do it... might as well make the money while it's there!!

Oy vey, at least my last deadhead was in 1st on a 75... praying I get to sent to PIT every time! And like an idiot I pick up my phone for a JM today. Thank god I couldn't go. Too many brews in my belly!!!

Latest resources

Back