How is this Fair!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is every one so wound up?
I don't think anyone said that guys should not get travel bennefits.
The point is that UAL should stop being cheap and give all furloughed pilots ( all employees) pass benefits or jump seat privileges on UA flights.
I know they have their reasons, but I dont just want them to say how much they care about us all, I want them to prove it!

Once again Wafu39 thank you.
To all the military folks:
1. I do appreciate your service.

2. I have never said I don't want you to have travel bennies I just said that its unfair that civilians don't.

3. I have gone to the Union and have written letters.

4. When I was a union rep at the commuters I constantly worked with the company to allow the military guys a decent lifestyle. Yes the company has to give you your required time off but how about what they did with the rest of the month. I stood up day in and day out for the military servicemans lifestyle.

5. The reason I post on this board is to inform the military folks of the unfairness that has taken place and hope that they return some professional courtesy and tell ALPA that this in unfair. It's not military vs. civilian. Its proffessional courtesy. When you left the military you enlisted in a UNION! Just as you did with years of great military service, "DON'T EVER LET YOUR BROTHER DOWN!" If your not doing your part to help your brother pilot, then I am truly ashamed.

P.S. To those of you military pilots who have written letters to your MEC my gratitude and thanks goes out to you. Thank you.

I'm not here to get into the fray. Me, previous USMC enlisted grunt. Wife currently USN Reserve Nurse.

Reason for this post is to remind both civilian and military dudes and dudettes you can likely get to most places you need to on us frieghtdogs flyin Lears, MU's, C208, C310, PA31 ect. ect.. Yes it bites travelin in the middle of the night but its an option. You are always welcome with me. PM me with where you need a lift and I should be able to give you some ideas. Good luck to all. Semper Fi.

KlingonLRDRVR

Latest resources

Back