How do you get a call from Jetblue??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bobo135R

I've been updating every month since Dec of '02 and have more than met the mins the whole time (3000TT, & 1800 PIC, all ME jet ,without their mil conversion factor). I'm current in the KC-135 as an IP.
Didn't think you had to know someone there to get a call. (??) Just wondering....Thanks in advance!

Publishers said:
Do not think you are competitive with those times.

Would you care to explain why to him, since you are trying to make it seem as though you know what you are talking about?

If you send me a big bag of $20's, I'll get you that sit down with the company of your chioce. I really will.
Honestly, just keep trying and you'll eventually get one. Best of luck.

Publishers said:
Do not think you are competitive with those times.

A buddy of mine got picked up with less time than that (all mil just like you), so Yes, you are competitive. He knew someone, so maybe that's the difference. But hey, I'm only a private pilot so what do I know. At least I'm not clueless :)

PM me and I'll provide you some insights. Our CP and two ACPs are retired AF or in the AFR.

Speaking of getting a call from jetBlue, has anyone from the June 17th interview group heard if they've made it to Phase II?

Bobo135R,

Your numbers are competitive. If you know anyone in the co, have them put an online rec for you. If you can, go to an (as much as I hate to say it) AirInc convention. Dean Melonas (director of pilot recruiting)has a pretty good memory. I heard they interviewed 100 guys last week. And be patient!

Good luck.

Gremlin

[QUOTE='72Gremlin]Bobo135R,

Your numbers are competitive. If you know anyone in the co, have them put an online rec for you.

Gremlin[/QUOTE]

Online recs are only looked at after the call to interview.
A "Blue Dart" (only a few given out and on a random basis) will get an applicant to the top of the stack for an interview.

oldxfr8dog said:
Online recs are only looked at after the call to interview.
A "Blue Dart" (only a few given out and on a random basis) will get an applicant to the top of the stack for an interview.

You are correct.

Latest resources

Back