Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How did you aquire your multi-engine time???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you can afford it after you build adequate single-engine time, go to GIA or somewhere similar and get your multi-engine time as fast as you can, then go get your seniority number. It will more than pay for itself in the not-so-long run.

I was dumb, I did it the hard way, instructing and hitching rides whenever I could until I had enough multi to get the first job.:(

Nindiri said:
If you can afford it after you build adequate single-engine time, go to GIA or somewhere similar and get your multi-engine time as fast as you can, then go get your seniority number. It will more than pay for itself in the not-so-long run.

I was dumb, I did it the hard way, instructing and hitching rides whenever I could until I had enough multi to get the first job.

I am distributing pop corn from the big blue van in the parking lot. I also need a list of what everyone wants to drink so I can have it in stock!

This is gonna be a long one.

My father in law bought an Aztec to use with his business and I used it to start a Part 135 operation. Otherwise I would still be teaching at some flight school somewhere with bocooo single engine time.

Flechas said:
I got all of it as an MEI, about 250 hrs. Talk about people trying to kill you!!

Agreed! Aren't Vmc demonstrations fun Flechas :)

Also found someone at Riddle Diddle that had his own twin airplane :) All I had to do was help pay for gas, can't go wrong with that!

Biatch5 said:

Also found someone at Riddle Diddle that had his own twin airplane :) All I had to do was help pay for gas, can't go wrong with that!

Totally dude!!

Where you been, I saw you in red inkfor a while, what did you do?

Do you fly in the DAB area?

The dude.

Raise your right hand to uncle sam! He'll give it to ya "free". Ha-ha!

Biatch5 said:

And that is what your instructor said after getting out of the plane with both of you.

AA

Amazing how quick we forget were we started, also amazing how many sky gods exists that never made a mistake...
:eek:

AAflyer said:
And that is what your instructor said after getting out of the plane with both of you.

AA

Amazing how quick we forget were we started, also amazing how many sky gods exists that never made a mistake...
:eek:

Having a rough day AA?

I never said I don't make mistakes, I'm suremy captains think I'm trying to kill them. I'm just pointing something out. People always say that student pilots try to kill you, and I agree, but multi students try to kill you harder.

Latest resources

Back