• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How did it go so wrong, so fast ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i take it your an options guy, probably the same one that runs his mouth about how bad it is over there. i dont have to work at every regional to know they are all the same. as far as fractionals i run into enough pilots on the road to realize which ones are ok and which ones suck

SafetyTheSeat said:
Dude let go already I know it’s a merit system but Jeeeeeze you’re taking the skin off….
that doesnt even deserve a response. if you think this has anything to do with the merit system you need to put down the pipe. Im done here. adios

bravodude said:
i dont have to work at every regional to know they are all the same.

No disrespect intended, but have you worked at a regional before?

English said:
No disrespect intended, but have you worked at a regional before?
::eagerly raises hand::

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I bet I know the answer to this one! Call on me! Call on me! :D

bravodude said:
i take it your an options guy, probably the same one that runs his mouth about how bad it is over there. i dont have to work at every regional to know they are all the same. as far as fractionals i run into enough pilots on the road to realize which ones are ok and which ones suck
Yes, I work for Options. I certainly don't "run my mouth about how bad it is over here". Everybody has some complaints about the company they work for - myself included...however, if I really thought it was that bad, I would not be working here. I have plenty of opportunities for other jobs.

Did you ever think that you just worked for a really bad regional? Based on the fact that you flew a Dash-8, I would guess you worked for a company with ridiculously long upgrades(a couple specific airlines come to mind), and you're probably still bitter about it.

I run into pilots from every fractional on the road all the time, too. There are plenty of happy and unhappy guys at CS, just like the other fracs. If you believe CS is the absolute best in every possible regard, you're really more of an idiot than it seems. Apparently it's the best for you - so stay there, and don't bother the rest of us with your obnoxious and elitist attitude.

Have a nice day.

actually not bitter at all upgraded and was a capt for a while. spent over 4 years at a regional so i think i know what i am talking about.

I don't complain!

I love this job. I have flown junk and worked for shady outfits. My current frac company bends over backwards to make thier pilots happy. If you want something to complain about try physcial labor for 40 hours a week and then tell me how awful flying for a living is!

Wait a second, you mean in prision I get free room and board? Government backed healthcare program? But how many days a week do I have to work? None? No filing for taxes, no worries about an audit? Woe! But do they have a gym with free weights? Now how exactly is my job flying frax any better?

Schrode said:
Now how exactly is my job flying frax any better?
...something about not having a girlfriend named "Bubba" convinces me ;)

Latest resources

Back