• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How Delta Bought A Refinery And Wound Up Saving Its Rivals A Ton Of Cash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First of all, you're replying to Scoot, who everyone knows is a ramper. The guy has no idea what he is talking about.

I personally think SWAPA has done a good job holding UP the wages overall, after DL put them there in the first place back with the C2K contract. It's just too bad you guys hosed your AT brethren.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I really don't care what some Skywest dispatcher thinks or says, neither should you...
That being said, you really need to STFU when it comes to dragging the industry down.
SWA has done more damage to the industry in the form of:
PFT
No retirement
********************ty wages
Undercutting
And now, no growth, upgrades, and a shrinking airline.
Please, either ignore the guy posing as a DL pilot, or watch throwing rocks in your glass house!;)

Yeah all we did was hold the entire industry up on our shoulders while your oh-so-righteous leaders went thru the bankruptcy car wash, time and time again.

Said thing is, it will happen again.

First of all, you're replying to Scoot, who everyone knows is a ramper. The guy has no idea what he is talking about.

I personally think SWAPA has done a good job holding UP the wages overall, after DL put them there in the first place back with the C2K contract. It's just too bad you guys hosed your AT brethren.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks GEN,

SWAs answer to this is we're going to purchase:

1. The Shiner Bock brewing company
2. Lee jeans
3. Sunbeams Irons
4. Roper boots
5. Purdy Neat stuff

I really don't care what some Skywest dispatcher thinks or says, neither should you...
That being said, you really need to STFU when it comes to dragging the industry down.
SWA has done more damage to the industry in the form of:
PFT
No retirement
********************ty wages
Undercutting
And now, no growth, upgrades, and a shrinking airline.
Please, either ignore the guy posing as a DL pilot, or watch throwing rocks in your glass house!;)

The FI badass with the sponge bob avatar has spoken!! Nice work rectal ranger!

Yeah all we did was hold the entire industry up on our shoulders while your oh-so-righteous leaders went thru the bankruptcy car wash, time and time again.

You are next huh? Nice crystal ball ya got room!

Bye Bye---General Lee

He does have the general disposition of a ramper...maybe in flight school. But I like Scoot's posts. Little sellout pulls no punches.
:)

By "we", do you mean the company, or the mouse in your pocket you call SWAPA?

Scope is great, if the company wanted it, you'd have given something or your CBA, I.e. pay rates, wouldn't be what they are and you wouldn't be bragging about a situation you really don't control.

We'll see how "we" do going forward. How's section 6 going?

Scope is great, if the company wanted it, you'd have given something or your CBA, I.e. pay rates, wouldn't be what they are and you wouldn't be bragging about a situation you really don't control.

What the hell are you talking about? We've had Scope locked down for awhile now. Why would we give any of it back? Money? Don't see it happen Luv. We have BOTH great rates and ironclad codeshare....at the same time!!

That SkyWest stuff at AirTran was shut down pretty quick wasn't it?

I thought this article was interesting regarding Delta and fuel, since that's what this thread is about....

'Delta Warns on Higher Fuel Prices, Cuts Outlook'

article..

http://online.wsj.com/articles/delta-passenger-revenue-metric-rises-2-1409748592

By "we", do you mean the company, or the mouse in your pocket you call SWAPA?

We'll see how "we" do going forward. How's section 6 going?

Not bragging-just setting the record straight for all the SWA haters.

Section six is going like it usually goes. $hitty. Thanks to the rest of the industry for coming back while Kelly and Babbitt continue to drag it out.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back