• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How Competitive is CitationShares?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Evidently you can't read and you can't search for their minimums on their website. Doubt you have a chance if you can't read. By the way, 1500 hours is less than 2000 hours. You are too laid back to even search their website... I'm sure you'll be responsive to customer needs. Good luck.

Evidently YOU can't read because the whole point of my post was to ask if they hire below minimums. I do lots of reading and research, which is also what this is. By the way just cause I fly for a regional doesnt mean I don't know about customer service, I traded flight time in a 135 for manual labor when I was a student. Finally, if you are the type of people that I'd be flying with at CS then maybe I should rethink my goals.

How did you manage to get into an RJ with 500 TT?

He (or she) had a pulse and could fog a mirror..........

At an average wage of $18,000 your 1st year, the regional airlines are taking pilots where ever they can find them. 500 TT sounds about right.

He (or she) had a pulse and could fog a mirror..........

At an average wage of $18,000 your 1st year, the regional airlines are taking pilots where ever they can find them. 500 TT sounds about right.

I was curious if he was an intern or had simply gotten hired at low time.

As for the "$18,000 your 1st year", been there.

Most of the CS guys I've met on the road have been older, quite a few ex-airline. Probably 10k-20k TT. That would bring up that average hire time quite a bit. I did meet a guy once who was pretty young and had flown the EMB-110 at Airnow. I doubt he had too much more than a few thousand TT when hired. Haven't heard anyone bad-mouth the company. Even the airline guys say they like it once the adjustment to frac flying takes place.

Mr. I.

CS has hired a few people with 2000-3000 hours, but not very many. Most people are coming from regionals or retired airline. The retired airline guys bring the average time a newhire has to between 6000-7000 hours but many are hired with 3000-5000 total time. Almost all have some sort of turbine PIC time.

Thanks all for the info. Sounds like I'm gonna have to meet someone for a chance.

I've sent in an app. 3200 TT about 2000 jet 600 PIC in CE-500/550/560. Can't get them to fart in my general direction. I even put in a call to their HR department and got an email saying "we have decided to hold on your application for the time being".

If you don't have internal recs, forget it. Seems like it's that way for every single decent job out there. Your quals don't matter one bit....it's all about who you know.

Latest resources

Back