How can KAL still be hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JimmyKool

I keep seeing on Climbto350 KAL through rishworth. Has anybody applied lately? How can they seemingly constantly be hiring now?

Because for every 50+ people that actually make it to the interview, 1 gets hired

I see ANA is still hiring, good news!

My bet would be they have thousands of apps on file through Parc and Crewresources ?

I was recently furloughed from UAL and I am working @KAL. They are still hiring because they are extremly well managed, have deep pockets, and they are not panicing during this time only positioning themselves for the recovery. Even during these tough times when I meet my captain before a flight, the first thing he asks me is if I have eaten because KAL does not let you fly on an empty stomach. Yes, they feed ALL their employess three times a day( even on layovers.)
They just uped their order on Airbus 340's. Its a great place to work. The U.S. carriers could learn so much from these people

I was recently furloughed from UAL and I am working @KAL. They are still hiring because they are extremly well managed, have deep pockets, and they are not panicing during this time only positioning themselves for the recovery. Even during these tough times when I meet my captain before a flight, the first thing he asks me is if I have eaten because KAL does not let you fly on an empty stomach. Yes, they feed ALL their employess three times a day( even on layovers.)
They just uped their order on Airbus 340's. Its a great place to work. The U.S. carriers could learn so much from these people

Add +40...A-380s...uped (sic) by 2.

I keep seeing on Climbto350 KAL through rishworth. Has anybody applied lately? How can they seemingly constantly be hiring now?
Every cloud has it's silver lining...just keep your eyes open so you don't miss it.
Korean Air is just one port in this economic storm.. Here's hoping that the rest of us DHL victims can find their own safe harbor...

How often do you see home. I get Emails from contractors for them every few weeks for the 74-4 since Im typed with time.

Latest resources

Back