• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

How can KAL still be hiring?

JimmyKool

Total Time
I keep seeing on Climbto350 KAL through rishworth. Has anybody applied lately? How can they seemingly constantly be hiring now?

skypine69

Total Time
I know two guys that just got hired....maybe they need pilots and that is why they are hiring?

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
Because for every 50+ people that actually make it to the interview, 1 gets hired

Dumb Pilot

Total Time
KAL
Asiana
ANA
Air Macau
SkyMark
Starflyer

All those companies are hiring

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory
I see ANA is still hiring, good news!

My bet would be they have thousands of apps on file through Parc and Crewresources ?

Dumb Pilot

Total Time
I see ANA is still hiring, good news!

My bet would be they have thousands of apps on file through Parc and Crewresources ?

When have they not? These have been historically some of the most sought after contracts out there

shindler

Total Time
?
I was recently furloughed from UAL and I am working @KAL. They are still hiring because they are extremly well managed, have deep pockets, and they are not panicing during this time only positioning themselves for the recovery. Even during these tough times when I meet my captain before a flight, the first thing he asks me is if I have eaten because KAL does not let you fly on an empty stomach. Yes, they feed ALL their employess three times a day( even on layovers.)
They just uped their order on Airbus 340's. Its a great place to work. The U.S. carriers could learn so much from these people

B747Flyer

Total Time
I was recently furloughed from UAL and I am working @KAL. They are still hiring because they are extremly well managed, have deep pockets, and they are not panicing during this time only positioning themselves for the recovery. Even during these tough times when I meet my captain before a flight, the first thing he asks me is if I have eaten because KAL does not let you fly on an empty stomach. Yes, they feed ALL their employess three times a day( even on layovers.)
They just uped their order on Airbus 340's. Its a great place to work. The U.S. carriers could learn so much from these people

Add +40...A-380s...uped (sic) by 2.

penguin22

Total Time
I keep seeing on Climbto350 KAL through rishworth. Has anybody applied lately? How can they seemingly constantly be hiring now?
Every cloud has it's silver lining...just keep your eyes open so you don't miss it.
Korean Air is just one port in this economic storm.. Here's hoping that the rest of us DHL victims can find their own safe harbor...

spitfire1500

Total Time
Enough

How often do you see home. I get Emails from contractors for them every few weeks for the 74-4 since Im typed with time.

spitfire1500

Total Time
Enough
Anyone get hired at KAL recently.

atpcliff

Total Time
Hi!

KAL has US pilot bases.

cliff
NBO