How big will NJ get?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PlaneJohn

Anyone have any projection for how many planes and pilots Netjets will grow to? Is there a maximum to how large they will let the company become? I'm sure this has also been asked before, but how long are upgrades running? Thanks.

I'm sure this has also been asked before, but how long are upgrades running?

The union is saying around 5 years if you are hired today. Hard to really say though. I would say expect at least 4 years and if it happens sooner than that consider yourself lucky.

They've been saying for years that they want 5000 pilot's on the seniority list. FWIW, we currently have about 2600-2700.

I would plan on a 5 year upgrade at LEAST.

Fischman, would you please link a source to your tag-line quote. And, not Wikipedia if you please.
rum

Fischman, would you please link a source to your tag-line quote. And, not Wikipedia if you please.
rum

Sorry man. I can't remember where I found that. You are the first one to ever mention it!

Thanx Robbo. After reading the article it was a small mistake in a long diatribe.
Fisch- In your tag line , it would be better to quote the Rhodes scholar and husband to the smartest woman in the world: "it depends what your definition of is is..."
cheers-rum

Thanx Robbo. After reading the article it was a small mistake in a long diatribe.
Fisch- In your tag line , it would be better to quote the Rhodes scholar and husband to the smartest woman in the world: "it depends what your definition of is is..."
cheers-rum

Rummy,

Just what is your point as it relates to this thread? I thought so. George Bush can't speak well. There.

RTS wants to rule the world. That will take many planes. The limit to NJ growth will be the infrastructure needed to support our planes; ramp space, runways, airspace, OEM capabiity to make airplanes and repair them, etc.

I am sure that we would grow to 2,000 planes world wide if the infrastructure will support it.

"Bring it", I say.

I think they order based on projected demand vs what orders are available and delivery times. They must be doing alright with it, I think every fleet except the Hawker 400 has a waiting list.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back