How are you getting that call???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

208starcheck

I've been applying to regionals for about 6 months now without a single call. I'm sitting at 2500tt 1300 multi and 400 turbine pic. I read about guys getting calls and wonder what I'm doing wrong? I know a recommendation helps but everyone I know is also trying to get on. Zero movement hasn't allow my current co-workers to move to a jet in our company or move elsewhere. I'm willing to wait it out but don't want to be waiting for an error on my end. The only possible way I can make my resume look better is to finish the practical portion of the ATP.

Is there any truth to Comair calling within 6 weeks?

Thanks in advance

I had my resume walked into Comair and waited for about 2 months without a call. Last week I went to the DFW job fair to talk to Comair and was set up with a Feb. interview on the spot.

If you are furloughed don't expect a call from Comair. Thay wouldn't even talk to furloughees at DFW. Want nothing to do with them, even if you offered to resign your seniority.

I didn't bother to get in Comair's interrview line because I heard several guys say that Comair wasn't interested in furloughees because they were percieved as short term employees. I don't know if that applied to regional furloughees, but I'm sure it applied to major furloughees. Someone correct me if I got it wrong. Don't want to put bad info out here....

Latest resources

Back