• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How are TDY assignments handled at....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about our "handshake" deal about NOT being assigned ANY trips keeping us away from our domicile more than 4 days involuntarily?

Oh yeah, IAD is a temporary domicile so we are not "away" from it.......Classic!!

I am tired of getting sh*t on

And look at the Capt reserve list for today and tomorrow. They have only a few people available for one day only. No one to do a 2,3,or 4 day trip. But we are properly staffed.

Now TDY's are automatically call me first. does not matter if you chose it or not.

Reserves in IAD must pay for a hotel room while TDY guys are the first to get the trips. Very nice of them.

It continues.

Now TDY's are automatically call me first. does not matter if you chose it or not.

Reserves in IAD must pay for a hotel room while TDY guys are the first to get the trips. Very nice of them.

It continues.

Where did you see that? TDYs should still be in the bucket where they normally are.

Its the newest assfukking from scheduling and mgmt. It is our punishment for having the audacity to be paid (or credited) when we are at work. The contract states (13-4-g2, 13-5-a) that a pilot may indicate a cmf preference........... not the company. In one stroke they will manage to piss off not only the tdy guys but also the displaced pilots who have to get rooms when on rsv.

I just returned from IAD. The situation there is such that I don't even want to publish to a public web board. Needless to say it boils down to another case of flight crew having to pay the price for the decisions of their woefully inept management.

Latest resources

Back