• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How about you?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got to go up today... I've been so burned out lately with a crappy job, messed up relationship, and so on. I even felt burned out on flying - it'd been 3 weeks since I was up. Anyway, I went to the FBO today and discovered a loose front wheel bearing on the C172, so we had to waste some time fixing that. Then the radios were jacked up (I love rentals!). By the time I was ready, I was just like screw this. It's too hot and this sucks (gotta love S. FL in July).

But as soon as I took off I was totally stoked. Everything was clicking, PBI appch was in a good mood, and I just spent the flight screwing around and flying for the fun of it. It was great... I climbed a bit and cooled off, checked out the beach, flew over the intracoastal for awhile, and just had an awesome time. One of the best flights I've had, and it was a great reminder why I love flying so much and why I want to get into this crazy business. Today was a great day to fly.

Flew for 6.3 today. Well, I just sit there waiting to take over when my students try to kill me.:eek:

Flew the B-17 today into YIP, such a nice day I went out flew the C-172 around for awhile.

Not I...I am a very senior, every weekend off reserve line holder. :)

Wish I had... especially if I was "senior" and had the day off. Instead, I layed tile and mowed. Not tomorrow either. However, on Tuesday, I will burn up some dead dinosaurs inside a turbine engine, and I will feel like a million bucks again!

Latest resources

Back