How about you?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Men at work

You betcha. I operated for 6.5 hours and then commercial deadhead for another 1.5.

Tomorrow will be a 10 hour day.

Best.

I just woke up (10:30 mountain) had a little fun with my girlfriend, now I'm heading downtown for a few beers. Let's face it, it's almost 11 !

screw all the flying!

Happy 7/4 boys!

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Flyingdutchman said:
I just woke up (10:30 mountain) had a little fun with my girlfriend, now I'm heading downtown for a few beers. Let's face it, it's almost 11 !

screw all the flying!

Happy 7/4 boys!

Nobody likes a show off.

:cool:

Haha. No worries, I'll buy ya a beer in AMS soon. check your PM.

Have a great day.

TurboS7,

If you were refering to me, I appreciate your concern but fortunately I left the airlines by choice - I wasn't furloughed. I had just about all I could take of the airline lifestyle and the associated BS so I got out. I'm gainfully employed in a completely different field now and I couldn't be happier (my quality of life is better and the paycheck is bigger). My goal is to keep flying as a hobby and maybe do some part-time 135 or instruction.

I'd love to chat more, but my the ice in my drink is melting by the pool!

Tailwinds!

C425Driver

I dreamed about flying, while I was in the middle of a sandstorm in the sandbox. Only a couple months left.

Sat Reserve...and they didn't call. The first 4th of July I've had off in a few years.

Watched the parade. Grilled steaks. In 55-minutes I'll be outside my first Moosehead of the evening.

I love my job!

Wasn't at the controls, but rode along in a B-25 buzzing the local 4th parades. Fun!

C425Driver said:
The pisser about it is that the FBO didn't call me - they waited for me to show up to give me the great news... There's more than 1 FBO on the field here, I think I'll go shopping - tomorrow!

Sounds like a plan to me. That was very unprofessional on both the part of the instructor and the FBO. I'd figure out some other options. There's nothing worse than a lazy instructor, except maybe a flaky FBO.

-Goose

Latest resources

Back