Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Same problem, different board

Yeah.

It's like the old ProPilot board in its final thoes. Nobody was posting because the old Pros had finally come to know everything about aviation and had stopped posting questions.

I always said these things survive on new blood asking questions.

I agree there ain't much happenin' in aviation right now...and the board is pretty much dominated by the average work-a-day pilot.

I just hate seeing people divided when we all came here out of a common interest. It *should* be a place of camaraderie.

But there is so much baiting--another symptom of a bored pilot I suppose.

I'd just like to see more aviation and will make a concerted effort to start more aviation threads.

Where are all of the pilots who fly for the Dawn Patrol, or pilots who are building an RV, or pilots who rent a Cherokee on the weekends? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Well, at some point, one of those guys gets a bright idea, and tells us we are overpaid, and that he will be willing to do our job for free.

Then it's Caesar among the senators.

Good luck on your hunt for a new section diesel.....the boards are way to clogged with stuff that could easily fill the section that you propose.

I'm interested to know...

...if Diesel has heard from the Webmaster. I noticed he (Webmaster) was logged on last night.

Haven't a word.............

No pm's nothing.

I think the best way to reach Mark is via PM. I don't think he reads these threads.

Have you PM'd him?

New Post [NonAviation]

Anybody up for the idea of having a new forum started for Non aviation interests. If you read the general descrption of the message board is for Aviation subjects that don't fit in the categorys below.
Whatever the topic the interactions always drift. This is an interesting forum, regardless of topic, into the mind of aviators. :eek:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back