• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hottest Pilots (blue polyester)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For once I agree with English! Most pilots, Male & Female, ARE Dorks. The majority are avaition geeks who have no life or interests outside of aviation. They all talk shop at the bar on layovers. The cool ones are for sure the minority. As far as women pilots, most are NOT attractive and have a chip on their shoulder and an I'm out to prove something type personality.

I've never seen a hot female pilot.

EXACTLY!! I think we have a total of 3 female pilots at my employer that could even be considered marginally hot. And the worst part is, that trumps the number of good looking flight attendants!!! :laugh:

box

Lequip said:
For once I agree with English! Most pilots, Male & Female, ARE Dorks. The majority are avaition geeks who have no life or interests outside of aviation. They all talk shop at the bar on layovers. The cool ones are for sure the minority. As far as women pilots, most are NOT attractive and have a chip on their shoulder and an I'm out to prove something type personality.
You need to meet some of the corporate guys and gals in my neighborhood. They don't fly much and they never talk about flying. Kite boarding has been the topic for the past 12 months or so. Oh, and real estate, too.;)

HMR said:
You need to meet some of the corporate guys and gals in my neighborhood. They don't fly much and they never talk about flying. Kite boarding has been the topic for the past 12 months or so. Oh, and real estate, too.;)

For God's sake, cut those toenails.

English said:
Pilots are the dorkiest men on the planet.

Anyone caught dead fooling around with a pilot is a DORK.

Just my .02 cents....

I hooked my most recent girlfriend by telling her a drove a garbage truck for the city. No glamor, but she thinks I make real union wages.

English said:
Pilots are the dorkiest men on the planet.

Anyone caught dead fooling around with a pilot is a DORK.

Just my .02 cents....

Aren't you married to one??? I hope he reads that. :)

Sorry Waterskiette, you need to up your standards. Have you ever considered computer programmers? Now there are some HOT mofos. What about those commentators on Fox News? Wow!!! They're almost as hot as cable TV repairmen!

Latest resources

Back